East Penn Dermatology offers the following services:
- Full Skin Examinations/Skin Cancer Screening
- Removal of Benign and Cancerous Skin Growths
- Evaluation and Treatment of Rashes and Acne
- Isotretinoin Therapy for Acne
- Psoriasis Evaluation and Treatment
- Standard Skin Patch Testing for Eczema
- Food Patch Testing for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Invasive and Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures (Botox, Restylane, Juvederm)
- Phototherapy (PUVA, hand/foot PUVA, broad band UVB)
Additionally, we work closely with carefully selected specialists in other disciplines such as laser dermatology, Mohs surgery, plastic surgery, allergy and immunology, rheumatology, medical oncology and radiation oncology to meet your special needs.