Your first visit to East Penn Dermatology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. We encourage you to print out and complete the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out the new patient forms (first entry below) so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Forms
- Patient Registration
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Privacy Consent Form
- Authorization to Release Protected Health Information
- Request to Inspect and Copy Records
- Request for Limitation and Restrictions of Protected Health Information
- Financial Statement
- Cancellation Policy
- Patient Authorization - Permission for Family or Friend
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.